Here are four basic cycling tips
Stay in control
Here are some things you can do to stay in control of your bike in an emergency:
- Make sure your e-bike is the right size and set up to fit you.
- The right bike is more comfortable and easier to control.
- E-bike rental can help you choose the right bike size.
- Check regularly to make sure your bike is in good working order.
Properly fitted helmets provide protection from potentially life-threatening head injuries. By law, all cyclists must wear a bicycle helmet when riding on a public road.
Wear the helmet according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Be visible and alert
Even if you comply with all traffic regulations, there is always a risk of a collision.
- Be prepared to stop in front of vehicles waiting at stopwatches, driveways or parking lots.
- Be prepared to take evasive action on vehicles that have just passed you and may turn right.
- Use hand signals to turn traffic around you before turning or changing lanes.
Drive in a safe lane position
Drive in the same direction as the traffic to make it more visible to drivers entering roads or changing lanes in the following situations.
- Passing a vehicle or other bicycle.
- Preparing to turn left at the crossroads.
- When the lane is too narrow for a bicycle
- As you approach the turn to the right.
- If the route is one-way with two or more lanes.
Included in the price of each bicycle rental:
-10% DISCOUNT - FAMILIES
-10% DISCOUNT - RESIDENTS
Stav a účel použitia
- For rentals only, full payment is required upon booking. Payment is made via a secure online booking system.
- For all other bookings, the client undertakes to pay a 50% deposit to Cool Tour s.r.o. in the case of a reservation and the balance at least 30 days before the date of the start of the holiday / rental: (a) upon receipt of a request for payment through the online reservation system; or (b) by transfer to the following bank account: IBAN: SK84 0200 0000 0038 4769 6756 · BIC: SUBASKBX
- The Client also agrees to pay all if applicable: (a) the extra charges and VAT and any other government taxes or duties; and (b) bank charges for transfers of money
- If the Client does not pay the total price at least 10 days before the starting date, Cool Tour s.r.o. reserves the right to cancel, change or modify the client's booking at its sole discretion.
- Payment of all or part of the total price (including credit card payment) is acceptance of these GTC.
Bookings changes / cancellations
- If the service becomes unavailable during the lease period due to circumstances that Cool Tour s.r.o. cannot affect (such as theft, fire, earthquake or damage from a previous lease), Cool Tour s.r.o. will make every effort to offer the client a suitable alternative. If Cool Tour s.r.o. will not be able to offer a suitable alternative, the client will be entitled to a full refund of all money paid to Cool Tour s.r.o., after deduction of costs incurred by Cool Tour s.r.o. incurred in connection with this reservation.
- No refunds will be given for early return of e-bikes, late pick-up, no-show or rentals.